1. The promoter is: BlueVenn Ltd (company no. 08566205) whose registered office is at One Redcliff Street, Bristol, UK, BS1 6NP.
2. Employees of BlueVenn or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Multiple entries into the competition are allowed and entries can be made by submitting your entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The prize is an Amazon Echo Dot. Color will be subject to availability. At the time of writing, the Amazon Echo Dot is officially functional in the UK, US and Germany.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner of each monthly prize will be decided based on the combined amount of social interaction (shares, likes, retweets and comments) the submission receives over the course of seven days after submission.
11. The winner will be informed at the end of each month. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, BlueVennreserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Department, BlueVenn, One Redcliff Street, Bristol BS1 6NP.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.