Meet the Marketing Beast, learn about the BlueVenn Marketing Platform and win six months free marketing technology – only at the 2016 Technology for Marketing (TFM) exhibition.
Taking place on September 28-29 at Olmypia, London, TFM is the only place to discover the trends and technology to transform your marketing. More specifically, it's an opportunity to chat to the BlueVenn team face-to-face and learn how our customer analytics and journey management tools can benefit your organization with more relevant, targeted messaging.
TFM will exhibit products from nearly 100 Martech vendors and features a packed schedule of keynote speakers. But there's no way you'll be able to miss BlueVenn, or our 'Mythical Marketing Beast' character.
Created as a response to marketers who believe that several marketing concepts – such as Single Customer View and Customer Journey Optimization – cannot exist in the real-world, the Marketing Beast heads our campaign to prove not only that they are possible, but BlueVenn can help you achieve them.
At Stand T572, we'll be inviting marketers to read our Defeating the Mythical Beasts of Marketing report, collect their very own Marketing Beast cuddly toy and even grab a photo with a life-size version of the creature itself.
Better still, when you put your feet up at the BlueVenn-sponsored Network Bar, you'll have the opportunity to enter the Marketing Beast's mobile game. Simply by spinning the Wheel of Fortune, you can win any number of goodies, with the top prize being a 50in Smart TV and six months free use of BlueVenn marketing tech for your business*!
To be in with a chance to win make sure you get your free tickets from us and visit the BlueVenn Stand T572.
* Competition Terms and conditions
1.The promoter is: BlueVenn Ltd (company no. 08566205) whose registered office is at One Redcliff Street, Bristol, UK, BS1 6NP.
2. Employees of BlueVenn or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Multiple entries into the competition are allowed and entries can be made using two methods:
- By completing a competition entry form on the BlueVenn stand T572 at Technology for Marketing 2016
- By playing the BlueVenn TFM Beast game during the exhibition opening times (9.30am to 5pm on 28th September 2016 and 9.30am to 4.30pm on 29th September 2016).
5. Closing date for entry will be September 29, 2016. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The 6 months free marketing technology is limited to 6 months of usage and setup of the BlueVenn Marketing Platform “Standard edition” and is worth £15,600 based on pricing at the time of writing (20th September 2016). At the end of 6 months, the technology will be turned off and all IP and ownership of the technology remains the property of BlueVenn Ltd unless the winner decides to enter into an annual contract after the 6-month period has ended. During the 6 months usage the winner will be expected to sign into our normal terms and conditions of software usage which will be agreed at a later time.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner of the top prize will be drawn from the entrants at random.
12. The winner of six months free Marketing Tech and 50” Smart TV will be announced within 30 days from the end of the Technology for Marketing Exhibition, September 29th, 2016. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Department, BlueVenn, One Redcliff Street, Bristol BS1 6NP.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.