Junior Software Developer
Job Title: Junior Software Developer
Reports to: Head of Research and Development
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Perkbox
The Junior Software Developer is part of an agile development team building and working on our enterprise grade software systems using Microsoft .NET development stack. The Junior Software Developer is involved in all areas of development from design to development to testing.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to Head of Research and Development, the duties and responsibilities of a Junior Software Developer include
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain software products using Microsoft technologies.
- Assisting in the development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A-Level equivalent or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Strong desire to learn.
Core Competency Requirements
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts.
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
- Familiarity with version control concepts.
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET development using C#.
- Knowledge of client/server application development.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of unit testing theory.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send your CV, and a covering letter explaining why you're the right person for this role, to our HR Team at email@example.com. Please put the name of the role you are applying for in the subject line.
BlueVenn enable clients to execute perfectly targeted marketing. Our Customer Data Platform delivers best of bread Single Customer Views, Customer Analytics, Predictive Modelling, and Customer Journey Orchestration & Execution, to leading brands in the UK and US. The R&D team are key to staying one-step ahead in the expanding Martech space.